Legalize in the Mitten Design Competition
- The Winning design will be printed on a black T-shirt made from a blend of organic hemp and Organic Cotton.
- Designs must be submitted by May 5th, 2017.
- Submissions will go through two rounds of judging, starting with an internal round that will be completed on May 12, 2017. During this round submissions will be narrowed down to 7 finalists.
- The final round of voting will be open to the public from May 15 until May 21`.
- The top 3 vote getters will receive a cash prize of $500, $250 & $150.
- T-shirts will be available for Pre-Order once the winning designs are chosen.
In June of 2016, MI Legalize submitted more than 350,000 signatures to place the issue of marijuana legalization before the voters of Michigan.
Unfortunately, in a legally questionable move by Michigan's Bureau of Elections, roughly half of the signatures submitted were not counted.
However, MI Legalize is back and setting our sights on the 2018 Midterm election!